The Department of Mathematics and Statistics will be hosting the 2nd International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering (ICCMAE) on May 7-8, 2022, which will be held in a hybrid format (in-person + virtually) in the Old Main Academic Center at Mississippi State University (MSU). Please visit the conference webpage: https://www.iccmae.math.msstate.edu/
This interdisciplinary conference will provide a joint forum where computational mathematicians, scientists and engineers in the USA and Europe exchange research and develop ideas in the field of computational methods and their applications to science and engineering. The conference will offer five plenary talks by the following speakers:
- Liliana Borcea, Department of Mathematics, University of Michigan, USA
- Julie C. Mitchell, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA
- Radu Vasiu, Department of Telecommunications and Information Technologies, University Politehnica Timisoara, Timisoara, Romania
- Shahram Rahimi, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Mississippi State University, USA
- Ion Mierlus Mazilu, Department of Mathematics and Informatics, Technical University of Civil Engineering in Bucharest, Romania.
The conference will also offer mini-symposium sessions with fifty invited talks, and there will also be sessions for twenty-minute contributed talks. Proceedings of the conference will be published in a special issue of the Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics by Elsevier.
- Online registration: April 20, 2022.
- Abstract submission: April 10, 2022.
Partial travel support by the National Science Foundation is available for junior participants.
For further information regarding the conference registration, submission of abstracts, travel support, please visit:
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
On behalf of the ICCMAE2022 Main Organizing Committee:
Mohsen Razzaghi, Hyeona Lim, Amanda Diegel, Vu Thai Luan